Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
This week’s learning is a little different as we are beginning to use the online resources on Oak National Academy- see the separate information sheets that we have emailed to you.
Our learning continues this week and it based around the story of Goldilocks and the 3 Bears.
You can listen to the story here:
or you can use the Power Point of the story (see below in the resource list at the bottom of the page)
There are many activities for you to have a go at, the ones that can be done on a printable sheet are provided and marked below (S):
- Talk to a grown up about what happened in the story. What happened at the beginning, in the middle and at the end? Which part of the story was your favourite? Why?
- Draw a picture of your favourite part of the story and write about it?
- Can you sequence the events of the story? Use the pictures and write captions or sentences for each part of the story (S)
- At the end of the story, Goldilocks ran away. Make a Wanted poster about her (S)
- Goldilocks should not have gone into the bear’s cottage. Write a letter to the bears from Goldilocks. (S)
- Help the bears write a letter to Goldilocks about what happened in the cottage? (S)
- Try the counting activities, count carefully and write the number (S) (S)
- The bears are different sizes. Sort the pictures for each of the bears and Goldilocks (S)
- Goldilocks needs your help to fill in the missing numbers on the paths to the bear’s cottage (S)
- Cutting is a really important skill. Use scissors carefully to cut out the story pictures. Stick them onto a shett of paper.
- Listen to the Wash your hands song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDHJW4r3elE
- Watch the EYFS All About washing your hands power point
- Sequence the washing your hands pictures into the correct order
- The phonics lessons that you can watch on YouTube Monday-Friday are continuing this week. So tune in at 10am (Phase 3) or 11am (for extra segementing and blending practise)
Keep safe, keep smiling and happy learning!
Lots of love
Mrs Lodge, Mrs Perry, Mrs Green, Mrs Hill and Mrs Mercer